Facebook

Subscribe to Facebook 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 26, 2009 20:50

299 posts(s)

I don’t know what the plans for the game are in the future, but opening a RubySoccer page in network sites like Facebook, could be a good idea to attract more managers (fill-up all the leagues), possible donors and so on :)

cheers
D

June 27, 2009 14:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Are you a mind reader, Dhimitri? :D
We’ll soon make a poll asking for help on that. We already have an Orkut community. Would you be interested in helping us with Facebook? If that’s the case please send me an in-game message. If you’re not interested or don’t have enough time don’t worry, we understand that :)

June 27, 2009 15:40

609 posts(s)

depends what u need gabriel :)

June 27, 2009 17:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, to be honest I don’t know many social network sites (Orkut basically), but the idea is to have someone responsible for advertising, foster game discussion and grow a community on these sites. Even in Orkut, as me and Danilo basically own the RubySoccer community but we don’t have enough time to advertise the game there :(

June 27, 2009 21:56

299 posts(s)

well, I use facebook a lot, but my guess is all social networks like MySpace and Twitter work the same. All you have to do is start your own Rubby Soccer “Page” or a RubbySoccer Group, both have the same purpose but the page version shows up as an advertisement in any personal page (sort of like with Google banners), and then let us know so we can become fans of your page or members of your group. Once we are in, we can send invites to our friends to also becomes fans and members of the RS Page and RS Group, and that’s how you become known: NETWORKING :)

June 28, 2009 13:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That’s right, Dhimitri, but what I was thinking is that someone who is already familiar with a specific social network would create the RubySoccer page and let others know about it. Of course we would add a link to this page here on the site. About Twitter specifically, it would make more sense if me and Danilo took care of it :)

June 28, 2009 17:32

299 posts(s)

Got you!
I will be away for week to the beach and I will start right away on my return.

June 29, 2009 01:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks, Dhimitri! I’ll consider you our Facebook guy ;)
We’ll better organize this roles soon.