Contract lenghts

Subscribe to Contract lenghts 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 02, 2007 08:39

14 posts(s)

I cannot see how much contract a player has unless I click on his page. That is annoyng, I don’t wanna check every players page or risk losing him. An idea would be to have several views of players, as in managersim. I mean see their stats, contract lenghts and playing statistics either all in the same page(would be rather crowded, I think) or different pages, with one being default when you select the players menu.

Another thing, I see when you make the formation you only see the stats that are suposadly needed for their specific place on the field, is it posible to see al their stats? cause in midfield for example I only see takcle, but not shooting for instance

September 02, 2007 10:12

223 posts(s)

i agree with all gogu said

September 02, 2007 10:15

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Yep, we will look into those issues.

September 02, 2007 10:51

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Gogu, we will add more views in future. But for now you don´t have to worry, when its time to negotiate the contract, an icon will appear in the player list, next to the player.

September 02, 2007 13:23

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Formation stats problem solved. Also, fixed the “tooltip vanish” bug.

September 02, 2007 19:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Besides the icon that appears when its time to negotiate the contract, you’ll also receive a message.

September 03, 2007 05:47

14 posts(s)

Nice….
I see that about 2/3 of the teams are taken :)
think a reset might happen sooner than everybody thinks. When I have time and think of something interesting, I will try and bring more sugetsions :)