It kills me sometimes =)

Subscribe to It kills me sometimes =) 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 20, 2009 05:35

375 posts(s)

When I login to game I see on the entrance page my last result. That sucks =) I want to have an option to see only the link to the replay to “watch” the match. And also not 1 last match, but 3 because sometimes important matches happen at night and it is impossible to login next tick.

So the suggestion is:

- having an option to see 3 last match replays without seeing the results of those matches on the welcome screen

May 20, 2009 06:51

299 posts(s)

Try my approach:
-Click on the game world and before it uploads close your eyes and turn your head left, facing away from the screen
-open you left eye
-slowly turn you face toward the screen left to right
-If you are disciplined enough, you will turn your head just enough to see the replay button on the right of the scree and click on it without watching the rest of the screen
-click play and don’t open, your eyes till the replay page had uploaded
-Welcome to our live HD transmission

:D

May 20, 2009 06:53

299 posts(s)

A pop up window for official games right after the official tick can be implemented so the players can enjoy a bit of game experience so to speak. MS had one and I would imagine (the primitive IT that I am) it would be a siimple trick.

cheers
D

May 20, 2009 11:24

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Another tip: click on the gear icon (second from left to right in the second row), it’s for manager settings, there is an option there called “Show recent results…”, if you disable this option the score will be displayed as ? x ? in your home page.
Adding more old matches is pretty simple, I’ll do that right away.

May 20, 2009 11:29

609 posts(s)

thought about that to gabriel, but he wants to watch the replay before knowing the score. Showing no result on the home screen will force him to go to his match scheduals and still he will see the result :)

May 20, 2009 12:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Right beside the match result there is a play icon that links directly to the match replay ;)

May 20, 2009 15:04

375 posts(s)

YESSS ! Dhimitri’s advice was one of the best, I will use it now and forever…joke =)

Thanks, Gabriel, my dumbness kills me quite frequently =)