Forums Bugs

Loan players contract renewal

Subscribe to Loan players contract renewal 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

April 27, 2009 23:06

803 posts(s)

Don’t know if it is a bug or if it is intent to be this way but when a loaned out player renewal his contract the loaning team keeps paying the same wage while the loaner pays the gap between the new and the old wage…

This make me consider not to renewal loans and let the player come back to loan list him again. I believe this is not good for the loaning and loaner team as the loan renewal system starts to fail…

Again, don’t know if is to be this way but I think it would be better if the loaning team pays the % of the new wage.

Regards

April 28, 2009 00:30

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

It is working the way it is supposed to work, but I agree with you Filipe, we should change it.

Cheers!

April 28, 2009 04:33

651 posts(s)

i am not sure we agree here. Loaning team was willing to agree to pay the percentage on the wage specified during the contract.
If any changes have to be made then, that should be done during the Loan renewal period…

April 28, 2009 10:42

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Well, we have two different points of view here, keep the same wage, or keep the same wage percentage considering the new wage. I’d like to keep the renewal simple, not allowing the negotiation of new terms so it has to be one of these two options. Both makes sense to me, but I think I prefer the second (percentage of new wage). Anyone else?

April 28, 2009 10:53

803 posts(s)

I see Parag’s point, the wage paid by the loaning team should only change when the loan is renewed. If the loaning team think it is too high simple do not renewal the loan… If this is possible to be done I think it would be the best solution…

Regards

April 28, 2009 13:08

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

That’s exactly my suggestion, change the wage paid by the loaning team only on loan renewal.

Forums Bugs