Forums Bugs

Mac Issues

Subscribe to Mac Issues 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

April 03, 2009 02:21

20 posts(s)

I often log on to check my club with my Mac Book Pro, and there are somethings that I have issues with. For example on my home screen for my club my matchs show ?-? for the score… I can not watch game plays using the java app thing… and when I click on a link to a report or player from my in-game mail it kicked me back out to the log in screen..

April 03, 2009 02:38

20 posts(s)

I thought it would be helpful to add that I am running Safari 3.2.1 I should really try to see if I get the same thing with firefox. But I was more interested in knowing if anyone that works with the game has tested the game on mac.

April 04, 2009 07:33

609 posts(s)

At my work i use a mac to check the updates, with firefox it works fine…never tested with safari.

April 04, 2009 21:26

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

The ?-? shouldn’t be related to your OS, it’s an option you can configure in your settings page, something like “See match results on main page”.
If the link is kicking you back to the login screen you’re probably accessing the game using rubysoccer.com instead of www.rubysoccer.com. Using the second version (with www) will make the links work.

April 06, 2009 20:32

20 posts(s)

The www fixed the issue with mail but I still have some issues with the java app it loans but some times I need to reload the page 2-3 times to get it to load.

April 06, 2009 21:06

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Hmmm, not sure why that happens, I would think it would either always load or never load :(

April 08, 2009 20:49

20 posts(s)

I got Safari 4 beta a few days ago and I am no longer having the java load issue.

Forums Bugs