Forums Bugs

Best Player Missing From Team

Subscribe to Best Player Missing From Team 5 post(s), 2 voice(s)

February 11, 2009 03:23

651 posts(s)

I lost a game to AJ Ajacio 8 – 1.
Yes his players are a little bit better than my players, but a score of 8-1 when my goalkeeper has 89 keeping skill and is quite ok at other ratings.

Then when i checked my defense, i found that my best player with 92 skill rating didn’t even play the match although he is still there in the squad.
And he was not red carded when i last saw him…
( yes i had said i was going in vacation mode, before i went to sleep, but would that mean my formation would be changed)

just curious, and after this loss my board could be just 1 step away from sacking me… can’t help them better..

February 11, 2009 04:25

651 posts(s)

And to add to that, i lost another match, although a friendly by the same margin of 8 – 1. interesting

February 11, 2009 10:23

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Hmmm, that’s odd. Did you look at the players cards page or just the players skills page where the next match cards are displayed? If it’s the second option, wasn’t there a friendly match to be played before your league match? In this case no cards would be displayed since there are no cumulative cards for friendlies.

February 11, 2009 14:31

651 posts(s)

i checked my default formation before going on vacation ( thinking that in vacation mode system may give some preference to me). and he did have one yellow card in the earlier game, but i don’t know if he had accumulated a red.

how can we know that??

had there been a “Previous” and “Next” option in the match report , i would have checked them myself manually. although i checked the league matches and found 2 yellow card over the season, i didn’t find it worthwhile to go through all the friendlies…

so, now i settled down on that many cards. but if we check the friendlies, things could be different…

February 11, 2009 16:08

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

We’d have to check the whole card history of the player, unfortunately there is no easy way to do that :(

Forums Bugs