Forums Bugs

Vacation mode..

Subscribe to Vacation mode.. 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 09, 2009 02:47

120 posts(s)

Donator

I went on vacation for a few days… I come back, and one of my youths left the team?

If it doesn’t cover this, what does vacation mode actually do?

February 09, 2009 09:00

651 posts(s)

well, as far as i know, system only provides contracts to those ask for it, during the vacation mode.

and know what, to my disarray, it provided contract to one of those youths whom i didn’t want to. and i had to later pay around 34K to fire him…

February 09, 2009 10:35

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Dave, did you have room for the youth on your team? If you already have 30 players (including loaned players) the youths will leave.

February 09, 2009 14:44

120 posts(s)

Donator

I have 28 players, and one on loan. Maybe I didn’t set the vacation mode in that world? (fast ticker). I dunno. I thought I did. The player (Bruno Lessa, now on Monaco) is good. He doesn’t fit my team perfectly, but I’d have signed him up, just to see what happens with him. I don’t want to make a big fuss about it… I can’t complain… my team is pretty good already.

I just want to know what happened, so I can make better arrangements next time I’m on vacation!

February 09, 2009 16:10

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll double check just to make sure, but the rule is every youth player whose contract is expiring will be hired if you’re on vacation mode, unless you already have 30 players including those loaned in and loaned out.

February 09, 2009 20:09

120 posts(s)

Donator

OK. BTW, it was turn 86 that I got the message telling me the youth contract was expiring. Can you check to make sure I was on vacation mode at that time? Maybe I just messed up.

February 09, 2009 20:17

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Unfortunately there is no way to tell whether or not you were on vacation mode :(

Forums Bugs