Forums Bugs

Wrong penalty shooter

Subscribe to Wrong penalty shooter 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 08, 2009 22:26

25 posts(s)

Hi,

I have defined in an squad that the penalty shooter should be Valentin Soto, but I have detected than in my last match I suffered a penalty but the player who took the shot was another (fo course Valentin was playing the match).

The match was
Sporting de Gijón – Atletico Madrid
Temporada 10, Turno 60

Thxs

February 09, 2009 02:39

651 posts(s)

i have noticed similar cases, but that was during the freekicks. and since that was a free kick in my half, i thought game system was clever enough to recognize the crucial free kicks. So, i didn’t give much thought to that.

And also one more thing. if i don’t want any priority in taking free kicks ( after setting it once before), there seems no way to remove it.
either i need to change the player or simply remove that player from the match to ensure he is not the primary shooter. Even if he is removed from the match and plays no longer any part in it, his name still remains on the kick taker. ( penalty/freekick/corner kick).

February 09, 2009 10:30

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

Hmmm, I’ll have to investigate that. Thanks for reporting guys.

About not being able to remove the free kick players you’re right, we need an option there for it.

February 10, 2009 02:05

651 posts(s)

gabriel, pls fix that problem with penatly kick and corner kick also… we cannot remove them as well…

February 10, 2009 10:50

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll do that Parag, don’t worry :)

February 11, 2009 00:12

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

You’re now able to undo your selection for fk, ck and pk takers. I still have to investigate why the wrong player is being selected though.

March 16, 2009 17:07

4,287 posts(s)

Administator

I have a question about the wrong player taking the penalty/corner/free kick. Was the player assigned playing when the match started?

Forums Bugs