Forums Bugs

slow site

Subscribe to slow site 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 26, 2009 15:15

678 posts(s)

The site is being buggy and slow. I just wrote a mail and when I wanted to send it I got an error. I assume the mail wasn’t send out.

I’m getting it more and more these days. that I either have trouble logging in or it is just all very slow. It didn’t use to be like this. Is there anything being done?

regards,
sylvain

January 26, 2009 15:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We were experiencing problems with our host last week, so we are trying out a new one since Friday. This is not a final decision yet and feedback like yours is important to help us deciding what to do. I agree that the site is not as good as it used to be. :(

Regards.

January 26, 2009 16:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Rubysoccer is a pretty non-standard app. As you guys can imagine, we have some really high cpu usage, during the tick. So it is normal to have to open a support request to ask for our providers to change us to another machine because our neighboors are also using a lot of cpu – and in that case we just can’t live in the same house.
Maybe now that rubysoccer is starting to get more users (and maybe more donations) we will be able to pay for a more dedicated service. But for now we will continue doing the best we can, I hope we can normalize the situation asap.

January 26, 2009 20:18

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Our new provider has answered a support ticket and migrated rubysoccer to another machine. That is why we had some unavailability some minutes ago. We will run the tick now.

Forums Bugs