Forums Bugs

Youth guys not improving?

Subscribe to Youth guys not improving? 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 12, 2008 14:22

24 posts(s)

Donator

Hya,

I’ve noticed these last few rounds my young guys haven’t improved even though they’ve played enough in the friendlies I had set up. It’s a little strange, could you guys look into it? Most of them are 17 and there’s one who is 16 has played a few friendlies and still hasn’t improved anything.

Thanks in advance ;)

edit: Yep, another friendly match… no one improved, yet again.

December 12, 2008 19:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I know what’s happening. After I added the enhancement where some time is spent on player positioning before free kicks, corner kicks, etc, this time spent is not being accounted as time played.

Sorry for that, fixing it now.

December 12, 2008 21:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Fixed. But I’d say it’s safer to keep the players at least 35 minutes in the match (as you’re already doing), I found out that sometimes he can still lose some seconds. I’ll update the game help ;)

Cheers!

December 12, 2008 23:31

24 posts(s)

Donator

Hey, thanks for doing a great job, as always! If I get a good Christmas bonus I’ll try donating again – as everyone here who can should! – , the game is great fun, always getting better and everyone spending as much time here should be giving something back to you guys, at least for starters to help maintain the server.

Adsense it up, if at least everyone here would click a few ads every time they got here, I suppose it would help :)

July 10, 2009 09:44

828 posts(s)

my lads arnt improving …. coaching is highest n all.
playing them in premier league games at the end of the season for like 2-4 games didnt do shit

July 10, 2009 10:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

At the end of the season it is possible they had already reached their maximum for that season. If that’s the case they receive new points to improve on season start and also reset their experience points needed for the next improvement.

July 10, 2009 11:30

828 posts(s)

alright mate… :)

ill hope for the best

September 15, 2009 03:29

828 posts(s)

still no improvement btw

Forums Bugs