Forums Bugs

Formation Creation

Subscribe to Formation Creation 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 14, 2008 21:52

14 posts(s)

Most of the time i can’t do nothing in the formation because it isn’t possible to drag and drop… and the players on the field aren’t in bold.
Logging off and in, restarting or changing computer, net or browser, doesn’t fix it.
Help please, i’m losing games and i can’t do anything about it.

November 14, 2008 22:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sounds like javascript is not enabled on your browser. If you’re using Firefox try going to Tools → Options → Content tab → check the Allow Javascript option. Other browsers have similar configurations. Let us know if that doesn’t work.

Cheers!

November 18, 2008 19:47

14 posts(s)

Well, i have and had javascript enabled. But in the last days the game was working fine, so i thought the problem was solved. But now it’s like before. I can’t do nothing in formation creation.
As i said, it can’t be nothing related to my computer, because i tried on other computers and browsers and the problem was there too.

Thanks.

November 19, 2008 01:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

This is a very strange situation. Javascript can’t be enabled on your browser. What are the browsers you have tried?

November 19, 2008 10:39

14 posts(s)

firefox, internet explorer and chrome. The formation creation sometimes works, sometimes don’t. And like this error, there’s other errors that appears only sometimes: in the messages part a long list of html code (i think) appears, and in any part it appears an error saying it can’t load the page.

November 19, 2008 10:42

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

jasf, the load problem can happen sometimes, our server has limited resources.

as for the rest, is anybody else experiencing this kind of problem?

November 25, 2008 09:16

14 posts(s)

Como percebi que falas português e eu tenho o ie em português, aqui vai dois dos erros que aparecem quando estou no url: http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/formation

“draggable.drag” é nulo ou não é um objecto
“droppables” é nulo ou não é um objecto válido

Não sei se ajuda… Obrigado

November 25, 2008 10:02

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Jasf, muito estranho. Mande-nos um email para admin at rubysoccer contendo informacoes completas sobre o ambiente. Sistema operacional, navegadores que tentou… Tente também o teste que tem nessa pagina aqui . Vamos ver…

Forums Bugs