Forums Bugs

Offsides

Subscribe to Offsides 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 30, 2008 17:14

18 posts(s)

Please forgive me if someone has already talked about this before, but I was watching my game replay today and notice what appears to be a bug in mistake about the offside rule:

In several times, when my opponent shot from long distance, the ball somehow came back (defended by the keeper or have hit the bar) and another of his attackers got the rebound, this attacker seemed to be offside in the moment of the first shot.

I don’t know if it’s the frame velocity of the simulation, but my impression was that the game isn’t considering this kind of situation. Am I correct?

Cheers,

Rodrigo.

September 30, 2008 19:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re absolutely right Rodrigo! I’ve noticed that a few days ago. A bug has been added to treat this situation.

Thanks!

October 01, 2008 19:53

18 posts(s)

Good to know, ’cause I was trying to make an offside trap using the new individual tactics ( a fair one, instead of playing with zero players in defence… kkk ). For the register, it worked fair well except when a rebound happened. :-)

Cheers!

PS: If you want to check the facts, the game in which I did was Santos 1 × 2 Corinthians, medium ticker, league game.

Forums Bugs