Forums Bugs

Transfers of CPU team

Subscribe to Transfers of CPU team 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

August 02, 2008 16:01

637 posts(s)

I saw that Hertha Berlin in Fastticker is selling Lázaro Rodriguez Davila. Nothing wrong with that. But Belenenses, a CPU team is bidding 21.5M for him. I think this may not happen. They can bid for this player but 21.5M for a CPU team is waste of money according to me. Surely because they already have a 88 GK and a 85 GK.

Cheers

August 02, 2008 20:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I must agree with you thorped, and the reason for that is we don’t have limits when the player being sold is better than all players the bidding CPU team has in the same position.They should better analyze the market and even make offers with a price lower than the transfer value. As usual we relegated CPU teams improvements to second plan and focused on other features, but sometimes they just need our help ;-)

Thanks!

August 03, 2008 06:49

387 posts(s)

I was surprised myself that cpu teams are still able/allowed to spend big cash on players. Anyway, that price is not so far away from what i have expected a RL manager is willing to pay (not many GK of that class around in FT, and young). I had some offers before, those were close …
But in general i agree, that cpu teams should act with reserve.

August 03, 2008 08:16

120 posts(s)

Donator

I noticed that transfer also, as I had Davila on loan at the time :)

I agree with thorpedo.
The price paid for Davila was a little high, but OK.
And no one is spending 21 million to bump a keeper rating by 1 point. That’s crazy!

But if the CPU team could just sell me their backup keeper, I’d be very happy…

Forums Bugs