Forums Bugs

Strange automatic change: one striker for one defender??

Subscribe to Strange automatic change: one striker for one defender?? 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 16, 2008 07:45

53 posts(s)

Donator

Hello all,
I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but I’m going to explain it here…
I’m playing with Atletico de Madrid in fast ticker. I’ve played the last national Cup final. But my striker was injured for that match and I could not conect to the game this past night to make changes so…
Automaticaly, Ruby system has replaced that free hole and it has included a defender to replace my striker…
So finally, my initial 4-5-1 system was changed to 5-5-0…
As you can imagine I’ve done a horrible match, final result was 0-0, and I’ve lost the final in the final penalty shoots…
I really don’t know if it’s a bug, but I think that the “normal” change would have been to replace a striker for another striker… Right?
What do you think?
Best regards,
Javier.

April 16, 2008 09:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is a bug, but also the expected behaviour of the system. The logic to select the players to complete the squad does not take into consideration the position of the unavailable players, it simply choose the player with best main attribute, no matter his position. We know that’s really annoying but that’s on our list to fix it. After a long time growing our list of bugs is becoming smaller (not that small, we currently have 73, including bugs and enhancements) so we may be able to give a higher priority to this problem.

Sorry for your bad result :-(

Cheers!

April 17, 2008 04:35

53 posts(s)

Donator

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you very much for your explanation!
I’ll try to play more finals and don’t worry, you are building up a very good and adictive game! ;)
Best regards,
Javier.

Forums Bugs