Forums Bugs

full match replay error

Subscribe to full match replay error 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

April 14, 2008 18:20

42 posts(s)

Donator

Match replay for national cup game Leiria-Maritimo

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/88861

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at MatchViewer.init(MatchViewer.java:155)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

April 14, 2008 19:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This error will happen when the replay is incomplete due to some specific characters like ‘ã’. We’re waiting for a new release of our programming language to fix that, I’m seriously thinking about removing this kind of character in the meanwhile…we’ll see.

Cheers!

April 15, 2008 15:33

1 posts(s)

I was seeing de full match replay for my games and I saw that the team formation is not the same than is in the formation screen. The players that I have in the right side appear in the left side and the players in the left side appears in the right side.
Is that a problem in the full match replay or is a problem in the game formation? All my players that have been playing in the sides have bad performance in the game.

Cheers!
JB

April 15, 2008 18:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I became worried for a few minutes until I looked at the code. The problem is only in the full match replay, not in the match simulation, so don’t worry, your players are playing in the side you positioned them, not in the opposite one :-)

Cheers!

April 15, 2008 19:45

18 posts(s)

I can’t see replays of any match on fast ticker.
But when I try to do it on medium ticker, the replay works just fine…
why?
I’m really curious to see how my team works on the field to solve some tactical problems.

best!

April 16, 2008 09:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You probably have a player whose name contains a character like ‘ç’. I can’t see my replays also because of that. While we don’t fix the problem I’ll change all ‘ç’ to ‘c’ and remove those names from our lists so no more players are generated with them.

Cheers!

April 17, 2008 09:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I thought I had fixed left-right problem yesterday but today I realized it is partially fixed. If you watch the match from 10 to 10 seconds you’ll see the players in the right sides, but in the intermediate seconds the left and right sides are swaped, producing an annoying effect if you’re watching the replay continuously instead of step-by-step. It’s easy to fix, I’ll try to do it tonight.

Cheers!

April 17, 2008 11:51

58 posts(s)

I still get the same problem Rafael Pereira reported… T__T
Can´t see my team playing in fastticker…

April 18, 2008 00:45

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Frabizio, you have the same encoding problem some other guys here have. We will probably have a solution very soon.

cheers

April 18, 2008 09:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve created a bug anyway, Fabrizio. I think this problem needs a deeper investigation to make sure it is only encoding related.

Cheers!

April 18, 2008 10:18

58 posts(s)

No problem! Thanks for the support!

Forums Bugs