Forums Bugs

Player stamina/injury/stats

Subscribe to Player stamina/injury/stats 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

April 02, 2008 23:05

85 posts(s)

Donator

In this peculiar game:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/70348
Jean-François Benichou played with stamina lower than 10!!! Under a certain level of stamina players should became injured for a long period…
And he even got an 8.4 rating!!! Not bad for someone at 10% of his capacity!

Cheers

April 03, 2008 08:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree that’s bad Hugo, there is a bug in our list to make injuries more likely for players with low stamina.

Cheers!

April 03, 2008 15:34

130 posts(s)

Was there any change to the injuries lately? I’ve spent seasons without seeing one, and then suddenly i saw 4 or 5. My team injured 3 players from Caen in our 2 CL matches, then in the next league one i got a defender injured by 24 turns, the highest i had seen before was 3 or 4 lol.
Not complaining, just curious. :)

April 03, 2008 18:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No, Ricardo, there were no changes. I’ve also had more injuries this season, the worst one was 10 turns. You beat me on that :-)

Cheers!

April 03, 2008 20:39

64 posts(s)

I am the Manager from Caen, in the 2 matches that Ricardo is talking about same player got Injured Richard Parker in both the Home and Away game. and he has always had 90+ in stamina I just can’t understand how he got Injured. You are lucky Ricardo if it wasn’t because of the 3 injuries I would of Won the round and kept on going…… Just kiding Ricardo, you have a great team, Wolfsburg beat Caen “fair and square”.

Forums Bugs