Forums Bugs

Cannot transfer list player. Our squad is already too small

Subscribe to Cannot transfer list player. Our squad is already too small 22 post(s), 5 voice(s)

March 11, 2008 21:39

42 posts(s)

Donator

Hi,

I was trying to change the transfer price of a goalKeeper and got this message

Team Maritimo – Portugal

Can you explain why?

March 11, 2008 23:58

18 posts(s)

In this subject, I’d like to report something that I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a kind of blind point of the game system. I coach Figeirense (Brazilian Série A) and now I’m receiving the message that stops me from buying player because my team lacks players and also receiving the message that stops me from negociating new players because my team exceeded the 30 players limit.

Well… I suggest you to use the same rule to establish the minimal and the maximal number of players per team. Probably this problem happens because the system accounts loaned players to limit the maximum of players per team, but ignore them when limits the minimal quantity of players per team.

It’d be better, especially to those teams who doesn’t have enough money to buy a full quality squad and need selling good players and using loaned players to be competitive, if loaned players could not be counted at all. This way, we’d not suffer with teams without players enough to play and also ’d not limitate the possibility of loans…

That’s it!

Best!

March 12, 2008 09:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The rule for hiring is: you can’t have more than 30 players, considering the players you own (loaned out or not) plus the players you’ve loaned in.

The rule for selling is: you can’t have less than 1 goalkeeper or less than 14 players, considering only the players you own and are not loaned out.

JD spotted a bug anyway, you should not receive this message when the player is already transfer listed. Will fix it as soon as possible.

Cheers!

March 12, 2008 09:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Bug fixed JD, please let me know if it works.

Cheers!

March 12, 2008 11:18

42 posts(s)

Donator

problem solved, thanks

March 18, 2008 20:51

42 posts(s)

Donator

similar issue now with the loan option (same team, same player – goalkeeper)

Cannot loan list player. Our squad is already too small.

March 20, 2008 12:24

42 posts(s)

Donator

same message when I try to put a youth player avaible to loan (also goalkeeper)

March 22, 2008 22:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Will check it out JD, thanks for reporting.

Cheers!

March 25, 2008 20:38

42 posts(s)

Donator

even when i try to fire a goalkeeper : 12-error Cannot fire player. Our squad is already too small

March 27, 2008 06:12

20 posts(s)

Hi guys

Same problem for me on medium ticker. I have 22 players on my squad plus 4 players loaned out. When I try to transfer list my goalkeeper Hector Fernandez, I receive the same message.

Cheers!

March 27, 2008 10:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hmm, your problem seems to be different Torres, but it is also a bug. Thanks for reporting.

Cheers!

March 27, 2008 20:30

42 posts(s)

Donator

because of this limitation/bug … a goalkeeper that had his contract expiring was renew automaticaly by the board. :(
still with 6 goalkeepers

March 28, 2008 09:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hopefully all the bugs reported here are fixed by now, let us know if they aren’t or if you guys find anything else.

Cheers!

March 31, 2008 06:46

20 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel!

The problem with Hector is already solved. But now I have another problem…

I receive the same message when I try to put on the loan list one of my youth goalkeepers.

Cheers!

March 31, 2008 07:56

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Ops, forgot this one Torres, will work on it.

Thanks!

April 02, 2008 12:40

20 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel

I still have the same problem with my youth goalkeeper.

I’m not in a hurry because I’m not going to loan him till the beginning of next season, but maybe other people is having the same problem.

Cheers

April 02, 2008 18:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I haven’t had the time to look into it Torres, but I have an ideia on how to fix it :-)

Cheers!

April 14, 2008 13:21

20 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel.

Have you forgotten about me? :-)

Now my problem is with another goalkeeper. I want to transfer list him and I receive the message that my squad is already too small. I have 4 goalkeepers (including the youth one) and 26 professional players.

I don’t think that my squad is already too small…

Cheers!

April 14, 2008 13:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Of course not! :-)

Now that we have an initial version of the match replay running I’ll be able to look into it.

Cheers!

April 16, 2008 21:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Your problem should be solved Torres. Unfortunately it’s probably too late for you to test it, but at least it shouldn’t happen again :-)

Cheers!

April 24, 2008 18:19

37 posts(s)

I got this message while trying to put one of my players on the transfer list.

“Cannot transfer list player. Our squad is already too small”

Thing is, I have 25 players on my squad… is this normal?

Cheers!

April 24, 2008 21:05

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, it is. I’ve just checked your squad and you have only 14 that are not listed for transfer or loan, so that’s the number taken in consideration.

Cheers!

Forums Bugs