Forums Bugs

wrong language

Subscribe to wrong language 10 post(s), 5 voice(s)

March 06, 2008 10:42

33 posts(s)

I sometimes get system emails in the wrong language. On several occasions I have had friendly requests or accepted friendly notifications come through in what looks to be Spanish or Portuguese, even though my language setting is English. Looks like a bug, perhaps related to the other team’s language setting rather than mine?

Also a couple of times I have had your administrator emails come through from user “administradores”.

cheers.

March 06, 2008 11:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re right nsg, friendly invitations and admins emails are sent in the sender’s language. What you see is Portuguese :-)

We have to fix that.

Cheers!

June 26, 2008 05:17

130 posts(s)

I’m sorry for bringing this up, but this way i don’t have to start a new topic.

Where is the “select language” box? I can’t seem to find it anywhere, must’ve missed it somehow. It’s just that it’s really annoying having everything in english, then getting few parts in portuguese. :(

Cheers.

June 26, 2008 09:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Which parts are you seeing in portuguese Ricardo?

June 26, 2008 10:00

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

can you get us a few screenshots?

June 26, 2008 10:54

637 posts(s)

I normally have english as language, also for my board. But since this morning “your peformance” is in I guess portuguese. All the rest is still in english.

Cheers

June 26, 2008 14:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re not the first one to report the performance being displayed in portuguese thorpedo. At least on this case I have some ideas on how to solve it.

June 26, 2008 15:07

130 posts(s)

Sorry about the late response. What i was getting in portuguese is the performance too. Sometimes i got the styles in portuguese, in the tactics screen (longo, frequente, etc), but that seems to be ok now. Not sure though, as i sometimes get a thing at home and other at work, dont know if it’s an IP thing or a browser thing (FF here and IE at work).
Cheers.

June 28, 2008 12:56

130 posts(s)

Yep, it definitely is still there… my performance is “nada mal” and my passing frequency is “frequentemente”. :)

June 29, 2008 17:19

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

these bugs are all related to our internationalization plugin. I will take a look on that as soon as I have a chance.
cheers

Forums Bugs