Forums Bugs

Substitutions

Subscribe to Substitutions 11 post(s), 5 voice(s)

February 08, 2008 12:15

85 posts(s)

Donator

There are some more bugs for you to look…
The tactic doesn’t make sense, and the logic of replacements, take a look:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/45172

February 08, 2008 13:38

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

hmm, it seems the manager have defined rules to perform those. there is nothing wrong with the substitutions that happened , if those were really what the manager have defined as strategy. nothing stops you from putting a guy in the field and taking him out 1 minute later :)

i will take a look on that later today.

cheers

February 08, 2008 19:00

85 posts(s)

Donator

True, it’s possible to built these sequences, but the 3-3-5 is a bug!

February 08, 2008 19:45

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

lol, nice. i missed that. strange, the substitutions should not have caused that. will have to give a little bit more attention to this problem.

February 08, 2008 21:08

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

found the problem. should not happen anymore. I was also affected by it :(. anyway, thanks for reporting!

cheers!

February 08, 2008 23:40

803 posts(s)

lol that’s me :D

I think I don’t have the second substitution defined… I move a defender to attack and change that player for the best attacker… the second attacker wasn’t on my plans :D

The 3-3-5 is a bug, but it still show my formation as a 3-3-4 but I started the game with 4-3-3…

Also, there is a mistake with the strategies on the pt-br trasnlation… there are two Right (D) sides :D

Cheers

February 09, 2008 09:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, I’m aware of these mistakes in the pt-br translation (and also lots of things not translated). Let us know if you see anything else.

About the formation, it records the one you end the game with, that shouldn’t be hard to change. I’ll add a bug for us.

Cheers!

March 09, 2008 12:59

33 posts(s)

Another bug:
In my last match I had my only striker sent off in the first half. Despite having a rule against that formation that says in the event of a red card to an attacker take off a defender and bring on the best attacker, no substitution was made at all so I played the rest of the game with no attackers. The attacker had previously had a yellow card in the game so perhaps it was a second yellow card and that is not being handled the same as a straight red? If so then 2 yellows should be handled the same. If not then the rule isn’t working at all.

March 09, 2008 18:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i will take a look. but it is probably the 2 yellows problem.

cheers!

March 10, 2008 14:08

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

nsg, I have entered a bug request using your feedback. the next two weeks will be very complicated, but i will try to fix it as soon as possible.

your bug

cheers!

March 10, 2008 20:31

33 posts(s)

No rush, I plan on keeping all my players on the pitch if possible!

cheers.

Forums Bugs