Forums Bugs

Unknown player substituted

Subscribe to Unknown player substituted 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

February 07, 2008 09:17

29 posts(s)

My Team is Norwich City, Medium Ticker, English Premier League.

In the last league game my team played (the first game since setting-up substitution rules) an unknown player was substituted into my team.

I have a substitution rule that says if my team is losing by 1 goal after 80 minues I take off a defender and replace with the “Best Attacker”. In the turn 112 match report the details show that after 80 minutes my defender Gabriel Piñeira was replaced by an attacker called Juan-Pablo Babia. I have no Juan-Pablo Babia in my squad. I have screen shots of my Players list and the Match Report screen:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/loadasquit/MatchReport.jpg
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i70/loadasquit/Players.jpg

What on earth is going on!?

February 07, 2008 09:30

29 posts(s)

I have searched for that player – it turns out he plays for the Spainish Primera División side Recreativo Huelva.

What on earth is a Recreativo layer doing being substituted for Norwich City? I don’t mind, particularly, since he is better than any of my real strikers! :)

February 07, 2008 11:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Ok, we found the problem. Gabriel Piñeira is loaned from Recreativo Huelva, so on our logic we searched for the best attacker on his original team instead of yours :-)

Danilo is fixing it as I type.

Thanks for reporting! Cheers!

February 07, 2008 13:48

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

yep, that one is fixed.

cheers

February 07, 2008 14:43

13 posts(s)

Donator

Hi, I got a similar problem also, I have a player loaned from Genoa, he got injured and was substituted by a player of Genoa instead one of my team.

February 07, 2008 14:56

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

it shouldnt happen again now.

cheers

February 08, 2008 06:59

29 posts(s)

Nice one – cheers for the fix, guys.

Forums Bugs