Forums Bugs

contract offer

Subscribe to contract offer 8 post(s), 7 voice(s)

December 26, 2007 18:14

25 posts(s)

Hi.

I am tying to negciate a contract renovall with a youth player but when I set the wage and the contract length and I click on the offer contract boton I always get the error:
The player is:
Medium ticker > Atletico Madrid > Players > Rafael Baraca

This is the first time it happens to me

Thanks

December 27, 2007 01:03

25 posts(s)

Hi
I have tried again and rthe problem persists

Tx

December 27, 2007 01:44

637 posts(s)

The same error with my contract renewals but after trying a couple of times I could make an new offer.

Regards

December 27, 2007 02:56

124 posts(s)

I had the same problem with a player on a free transfer list and one youth player of mine.

With the player from the free transfer list I could simply make an offer when I offered more money.

And with the youth player I could make an offer when I changed 3-year contract to 2-year contract.

Is it just that the offers that the player would not accept just don´t go through at the time?

December 27, 2007 03:25

223 posts(s)

it is happening to me ALOT in all players!

December 27, 2007 04:20

57 posts(s)

Strangely there is a wrong column name in a SQL insert:

Mysql::Error: #42S22Unknown column ‘loan_wage’ in ‘field list’: INSERT INTO contract_proposals (`team_id`, `loan_wage`, `wage`, `player_id`, `loan_period`, `player_wage`, `value`, `player_seasons`, `manager_seasons`, `manager_wage`, `player_value`, `manager_value`, `seasons`) VALUES

Mostly likely a last minute change in the code that wasn’t tested

December 27, 2007 05:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Jorge, you figured that out. Shouldn’t happen again, please let me know if it does.

Cheers.

December 27, 2007 05:38

58 posts(s)

I was with the same problem yesterday, but today it´s ok.

Forums Bugs