Forums Bugs

negotiations by cpu teams

Subscribe to negotiations by cpu teams 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 27, 2007 11:05

387 posts(s)

there is a 17yro player with stats ~70 on the free transfer list. my contract offer is joined by 95 (!) cpu teams competing for him … not the first time i see this happening.

November 27, 2007 16:48

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, cpu teams tend to improve their squad slowly, so even if this player would be like, their 5th best defender, they could go for it specially because the player is free. I know something must be done about it, that’s why I’ll open a bug for us on that, but that should take a while.

Thanks for reporting!

November 28, 2007 16:35

85 posts(s)

Donator

I have a personal record of 76 CPU teams after a lousy player from my sales… And a top 5 player sale to CPU team where all had more than 25 teams (CPU)… I think this happened because the player was at his price, and somehow, CPU teams understood that his value would be less than the player real value…
Anyway, the point is: If you remove player from sale, improve price, CPU teams will return…

November 28, 2007 18:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I have slightly changed the criteria used for CPU teams when looking for players. That shouldn’t solve this problem yet, as the main goal of my change is to prevent CPU teams from offering ridiculously high wages for players. Let’s what happens.

Cheers.

December 07, 2007 02:21

387 posts(s)

hasn’t solved the problem indeed, Gabriel. new record: 102 cpu teams running for a player …

December 07, 2007 04:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll add some rule to limit this instead of changing the criteria :-)

Thanks Philipp.

December 08, 2007 03:29

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve added the limit, let me know if anyone see this ridiculous number of offers again :-)

Forums Bugs