Forums Bugs

Games Played

Subscribe to Games Played 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

November 09, 2007 16:45

12 posts(s)

I´m manager of Botafogo in Beta 2.

I have 27 games played and the others have 28.
América-RN and Náutico have the same problem.

I checked the other teams fixtures (Corinthians and São Paulo) and they have the same number of games left (10 games).

November 09, 2007 19:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

hmm, thats very strange. we will investigate but, anyway, we will probably reset everything very soon.

November 10, 2007 05:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The explanation is very simple, early in the season we had some problems with the national cup generation and I had to do it manually. Unfortunately I generated the matches in turns where league matches happen, so a few league matches have been rescheduled. The reason these teams have less games is that Nautico had friendlies scheduled for every free turn, making it impossible to reschedule the matches against Botafogo and America-RN. This situation won’t happen in a normal season because league matches will never be rescheduled.

Sorry for that Bretum, these 3 teams will have to end the season with less games than the others.

Cheers.

November 10, 2007 08:40

223 posts(s)

when you reset the betas, please warn everyone so we all can apply for the teams we want :) cheers

November 10, 2007 15:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

sure thing. i think it is a good idea to postpone the first tick to the next day, so there will be time for everybody to apply.

November 11, 2007 06:24

387 posts(s)

when wil this reset be? just to get an idea …

November 11, 2007 06:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m almost done with international cups, just need some testing and a couple new screens. So the answer is, in about 2-5 days.

Cheers.

November 11, 2007 09:10

23 posts(s)

Donator

Hello,

I hope you let this season end for beta 2.. I am leading the england championship and wish to finish it.. in 3 days i should have done it.

if not.. too bad. i am looking forward to train a portuguese team and to beat all of you guys in the international competitions :P

Tiago

November 12, 2007 03:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’ll probably have time to finish the championship Tiago. Good luck!

Forums Bugs