Forums Bugs

Ip Problem

Subscribe to Ip Problem 5 post(s), 2 voice(s)

November 08, 2007 12:25

3 posts(s)

Hi, i’m having a problem in the game due to the ip address, i play ruby soccer at home and at my job too, so, the problem is that i have a lot of friends of my work that play ruby soccer too, and when we want to sell/buy players from them we just can’t do it, because we have the same IP…
i’ve tried to buy my friend player at home and i have the same problem.

If i may say some suggestion about that, the limitation could be done at the level of IP and MAC adress, it would be much better, because there must be a lot of people playing from the same ip, such as same work place, college, school…

November 08, 2007 15:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m not sure we can do that at the MAC address level, we’ll investigate. I agree with you that we have a lot of people playing under the same IP (we also have some co-workers with whom we cannot trade) but unfortunately this restriction is necessary to make cheaters life a little bit harder. And again, we’ll improve that if possible :-)

November 09, 2007 04:32

3 posts(s)

Gabriel, thanks for your answer, but the problem continues…
on the 1st dimension, italian league, half of the players are friends of my work, and i just can’t buy or sell players from them. how can we solve this problem?
maybe could be create a safe list, where each person shoud say who plays with the same IP and each situation, i dont know, that was just a suggestion

November 09, 2007 06:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The safe list is a possibility but right now there is nothing we can do, at least not in a short amount of time. I’m sorry that you have to live with it for now. We’ll have a reset soon and each dimension will have around 300 teams, so you’ll have a lot more places to look for good players. Hope this can compensate somehow :-)

Cheers.

November 09, 2007 10:30

3 posts(s)

Ok, Obrigado ;)

Forums Bugs