Forums Bugs

Player Positioning

Subscribe to Player Positioning 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 08, 2018 03:45

228 posts(s)

Hello,

in the formation screen, when I change players, all of the settings are not retained. For example, the “Team has the ball” in Player Positioning screen resets itself back to Play Position.

Should it retain the setting that I had given the player in that position previously? The other settings on that screen, and in Player Tactics, seem to be retained.

Ta.

March 08, 2018 07:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice catch! I’ve never noticed that “Team has the ball” and “Opponent has the ball” tactics were lost, I’ll raise a bug for us to fix this.

Thanks!

March 26, 2018 22:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This is now fixed.

June 13, 2018 07:38

637 posts(s)

Could it be broken again? Looks like the player positioning resets itself again when another player us set on that particular position.

June 13, 2018 23:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Really? Nothing has changed in that area since then…weird. The only updates were to underlying software and infrastructure, nothing recent in the game code.

June 14, 2018 04:58

637 posts(s)

I noticed sometimes it stays preset and sometimes it resets itself.

I use mobile and laptop. Maybe the laptopversion doesn’t recognize a player position when it’s opened on mobile and vice versa?

June 14, 2018 11:55

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting, it shouldn’t be the case as the code and database structure is the same regardless of using mobile or not, but we will have to investigate.

Forums Bugs