Forums Bugs

default formation

Subscribe to default formation 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

October 15, 2017 07:39

40 posts(s)

I’ve set D2 as default formation, and it was be used for first 3 matches, then D1 become the default in the match list
now I’ve deleted D1 so only D2 can be used, but there is something wrong in system

October 15, 2017 11:04

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Here is a possible explanation:

1) You had D1 as default formation
2) In the matches screen, you have at any point made changes to any match formation and saved
3) Whenever the D1 default formation was displayed in the match screen, it was then saved against the match itself as the formation to be used
4) You changed the default formation to D2
5) As explained in item 3 above, D1 was already set against all those matches, so D2 does not automatically becomes assigned to them

Cheers

October 15, 2017 17:10

40 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel
1) absolutely not, i’m sure
2) absolutely not, i’m sure
3) uhm but this is a bug? it shows D2 instead of D1 ?
4) yes, i’ve changed it and for the first 3 matches it works
5) but it work for first 3 matches
thanks

October 15, 2017 22:14

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting. I can see now that all your remaining matches for the current season have no formation set, which means your default (D2) will be used and also displayed in the matches screen. If you do any changes in the matches screen and save then whatever formations were displayed for each match should be saved against that match in the database. If/when you do that let me know and I can double check if something looks wrong behind the scenes.

Forums Bugs