Forums Bugs

Forward Stuck All Game

Subscribe to Forward Stuck All Game 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 09, 2017 01:03

228 posts(s)

Hello,
watching my match report, I had a bugged out game – My Attack dribbled towards goal about the 11 minute mark, and both teams got every player stuck on the goal line the entire half.

http://rubysoccer.com/match/replay/5970804

Liverpool vs Chelsea

So I played the game against the bottom team, and did not win because this bug broke most of the game.

Can you replay this game properly, I should easily win against an inferior team at the bottom of the league.

July 09, 2017 11:22

38 posts(s)

It’s looks like the ref decide to watch VR replay or something xP
You don’t won this game because your player miss penalty shot at second half too.

July 09, 2017 23:05

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m going to have a look…this sounds familiar from a looooong time ago. It will be nearly impossible to replicate the issue as I cannot see simulation details exactly as they were, other than what is in the match replay and commentary. But as I said, I’ll see if I can figure something out!

July 10, 2017 00:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wow, just watched the replay and it is not what I was expecting! Still, very hard to figure out. I’ve raised a bug for us so we can properly investigate it.

Thanks for reporting!

July 10, 2017 04:29

228 posts(s)

I was not expecting it either.

Ball was 79% in attacking. Am sure someone should have scored.

I deserve the victory even more for a high shooter missing a penalty of course.

July 28, 2017 01:32

228 posts(s)

5 goals vs Chelsea today. As my previous game against them malfunctioned, i definitely think i should be given the win from the first game.

July 28, 2017 06:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I understand you’re upset Houddog, but there is no simple way for us to re-simulate a match without major manual intervention. I could go there and simply change the result, adjust the league table, etc (all manual still) but your opponents could argue it is not fair either. Nobody wants these things to happen and we do our best in our spare time to fix bugs, add new features and keep things running smoothly, but unfortunately every now and then something really bad like this happens.

Who knows how many times this has happened before? Not everyone watches the replays and, even worse, matches between CPU teams don’t even have replays recorded so we wouldn’t know. We definitely want to track this down or at least have some way to identify when this happens again!

Forums Bugs