Forums Bugs

Forced Transfers

Subscribe to Forced Transfers 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 05, 2017 16:19

7 posts(s)

Hi guys! Has anybody tried it? I tried with a lot of Millions and club rejected! Maybe 3x money balance is too high. In real life, if you pay out of market for a player, you get it! Let’s see how evolves this feature, but many of the teams have easily 25M so your forced offer should be 75M!! Maybe 10x times player value es a more realistic approach…

Let me know if you are success in any forced tranfer!

Roberto

July 05, 2017 21:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I can confirm nobody was successful yet, the amount required may indeed be too high. I’ll give it a couple more days to see how it goes and then consider reducing it. The reason I didn’t want to use player value is because that calculation in itself is not a fair representation of the player quality/potential in lots of cases, so I need to fix that first.

July 05, 2017 23:03

7 posts(s)

Nice!

July 06, 2017 21:01

296 posts(s)

Could it be made so if I offer close to the proper valuation the CPU club will come back with a counter offer?

Say i offer 30million, could they counter and say 40million and it’s a deal?

We don’t want this feature to be too easy

July 07, 2017 00:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It could, but I’m not sure we really need this extra complexity. I’ve done some changes (not yet live) that will make the multiplier vary between 1x and 3x based on player current skills and potential when compared to his teammates. Let’s see if things get better once that change is in place.

July 29, 2017 08:58

38 posts(s)

Is there any chance to buy player by forced transfer?
I try to buy player worth 3M for 15M and my offer was refused!! :(
That’s INSANE!

August 01, 2017 12:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Remember we’re talking about forcing a team to sell a player it was not willing to sell in the first place. I’m sure for average players the required amount would be unreasonable, but for the top or very promising ones I believe it is not, given the amount of money some teams were able to accumulate in the game. The estimated value is not really a good measure of the player’s quality when he gets to that level, hopefully this is something we can address in a future update.

Regarding your 15M offer it is very unlikely to be accepted by any CPU team. The rule is that the offer needs to be between 1 and 3 times the team money balance, depending on which player you’re trying to buy, so assuming you were trying to buy the best player of the team your offer would only have been accepted if the team had 5M or less…again, very unlikely.

I’ve seen a few managers succeed in this new model already which tells me it is not too bad. The way it was before it was becoming to easy to “steal” players from CPU teams for an unfair price.

Forums Bugs