Forums Bugs

Player won't join as too many players from his country

Subscribe to Player won't join as too many players from his country 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

May 02, 2017 12:04

296 posts(s)

Hi, I’m trying to buy a certain player but he won’t join as I’ve too many Spanish players in my team, I think this is silly as my team is Athletico Madrid! It’s a Spanish team and he’s a Spanish player so he shouldn’t have an issue?

May 02, 2017 12:56

157 posts(s)

Hahahaha makes sense

May 02, 2017 23:40

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

He’s an explorer! He wants to get to know people from other countries, travel the world! I know, it may sound silly if you think about real life, but these restrictions are there to add something different to the transfer market. RubySoccer has many things that do not resemble real life. For example, we don’t have restrictions on number of foreigners in the squad, south american clubs would never have that many europeans playing in their squads.

I have “lost” a couple players due to the new rules as well. One of them wanted to play in a high ranked country and there was Paraguayan club bidding who was able to hire him with a lower salary. The other one wanted a lower ranked manager, so a smaller club with a new manager got him.

Anyway, it’s a recent change and we should give it a time to see whether or not it is a good one :-)

May 03, 2017 06:49

296 posts(s)

Ok :)

It just didn’t make sense as he was a young player sitting on the transfer list, I’ll just leave him behind on my bid for glory lol

Forums Bugs