Forums Bugs

Something wrong

Subscribe to Something wrong 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 16, 2016 01:32

123 posts(s)

When finished the season the status of all my players (fast ticker) was good and a few ones, neutral.
Now, and still many ticks to start the new season games almost all my players status are bad.
What,s wrong? Will loose all my players before the season start?
Please take a look at this problem

September 16, 2016 01:34

123 posts(s)

The medium ticker, no problem…

September 16, 2016 03:52

123 posts(s)

Now, better. No bad players status. But almost all neutral, and when finished the season, almost all good.

September 16, 2016 04:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Some things are recalculated periodically and statuses are updated. For example, on season tick countries may have moved in the ranking and that impacts player statuses. Other things happen periodically such as re-evaluating the teammates quality, team ranking and wages being paid.

September 16, 2016 07:48

123 posts(s)

OK, ok. But need to take care about this period between the seasons. They cannot play. I was scared when saw almost all them with bad status..:)
Thxs for the reply

September 18, 2016 14:41

11 posts(s)

I had something like that happen last year. I have a bunch of new contracts and fixed it. My wages are much higher now, and with the new expense model etc I’ve lost a list of cash late last year through now (20m or so balance drop with few acquisitions). I was building a reserve fairly quickly before, so it only seemed fair I had to pay guys to keep them happy.

We’ll see if the new income model balances this out next year. If not, I’ve overspent and will have to sell a bunch of guys to balance things out.

Personally, I like a more complex system with more variability in development and player attitudes – it adds to realism.

Forums Bugs