Forums Bugs

Country ranking

Subscribe to Country ranking 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 16, 2016 07:33

13 posts(s)

How are the point for the country ranking being calculated. It seems a bit odd this year for Germany. Even now Germany has won the European League it delivered almost no extra points. With the country ranking becoming more important for player development, it’s important to have a clear calculation.

Belgium ended this year for example with ~36000 points, with 1 club (Visé) only reaching to the round of 16 of the finals of the Champions League. Germany had also 1 club reaching to the same round. So I expect at least the same score here. However, on top of that, Germany had also 1 club reaching to the same round in the European League and 1 even won the title! How come Germany ended with ~29.000 points only?!

May 16, 2016 12:50

157 posts(s)

I think it has to do with 2 things:

1) Match performance – every match counts, not only the round you reach. Visé probably got more points in the group rounds…

2) Average per team is what counts, not country total. Germany is “punished” for having 6 teams in intl cups (because most are CPUs…). I checked, and Stuttgart and Hamburger got almost no points for Germany, bringing the average down

May 16, 2016 23:13

13 posts(s)

Okay, I understand, otherwise the low ranked countries would never make it to the top. So for Germany it’s good to see that with the results of the previous years, the country moved up on the ranking. Now hope that the CPU teams will follow this development in order to make the next step.

Forums Bugs