Forums Bugs

wage negotiations

Subscribe to wage negotiations 5 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 15, 2016 05:17

637 posts(s)

Hi Gabriel

I had a wage negotiation with my Gk Angosto. He cancelled my offer after my first bid without doing a first bid of his own. I thought you had changed the negotiations that a player would always do at least 1 counter bid.

I also find it strange even a player with 100% hapiness of his wage wants more and if he’s a key player you can’t risk not giving him this better wage.

Regards

May 16, 2016 02:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Maybe it’s a bit harsh the way it is at the moment but it is possible for a player to refuse your offer without a counter offer, as long as your offer is below a given threshold that varies from player to player. The suggested wage is supposed to help with that, as long as you have a high enough level in the negotiations area of the club. When considering a new wage the player will look at his teammates to identify any players that he considers worse than him that are earning more, if he finds any this will bump up his asking wage.

I suppose there is a disconnect between the player status in relation to wage and his asking wage. The status wage will look at similar players outside your club. I’ll add a task for us to review both the negotiation process (maybe reduce the threshold so players won’t so easily reject your first offer) and the calculations around wage status and asking wage.

May 26, 2016 17:21

637 posts(s)

I have another question about wage negotiation. In mediumticker my starplayer needs a new contract. His wage is 97k and he’s 100% happy with that wage. The suggested wage is also 97k. So I offer him the same wage.
I was suprised he was asking 114k. Since he’s my best player I don’t want to loose and accepted his wage offer. How is it possible he wants 20% more but the status report says he’s happy?

Alfonso Teijeiro

wage : 114639
suggested wage: $97,404

maximum wage allowed: $194,808

contract length (in seasons)
current wage: $93,231

previous offer: 1 seasons, $97,405

May 29, 2016 06:13

637 posts(s)

Gabriel, do i have to see my previous post also as a result of the increase of wages of similar players so my star player wants to keep the differce in wage as it was before. As a result he also asks more all thought he was 100% happy with his previous wage?

May 29, 2016 11:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

As I explained before the wage happiness reflects the player wage when compared to similar players around the world (as it is used to measure transfer proposal impact) whereas the asked wage on renewal is based on the player skills, current wage and wage of worse players in your squad (in terms of skills and stars). If he gained more stars since last renewal it’s normal for him to ask for a raise, or maybe he considers some other player in your squad to be worse than him but with a better wage.

Forums Bugs