Forums Bugs

Wage bill

Subscribe to Wage bill 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 11, 2016 18:48

296 posts(s)

At Reading I’ve lost a lot of money and took steps to reduce the wage bill as I couldn’t increase wage offers. Now I’ve got rid of the big earners I still cant offer a small increase to current players contracts, is this a bug?

March 12, 2016 06:00

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Hi Joseppi,

Are you saying the board won’t allow the increase or that the players are not accepting small increases? If it is the board I can definitely look into it, if it’s the players there was a change recently were players became smarter when asking for raises, especially if you have some high wages in your squad.

Cheers

March 12, 2016 09:31

296 posts(s)

The board won’t allow me anything over the players current wage, this forced me to sell Tony King and then 3 other top earners but I still can’t increase wages by even a small amount.

March 12, 2016 09:56

637 posts(s)

Gabriel, how smart are the players? Do they look at players with similar skills or at wages in absolute numbers without taking skills into account.
I have a top earner with Mella but he’s one of the best players of fastticker and has a golden star season after season. A normal player can’t refer his wage to such a player.

March 12, 2016 12:34

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Joseppi I was suspecting that was the case. I will have a look at your situation but I’m pretty sure I will have to review the board wage restriction, unless your finances are really bad. Maybe link the restriction to the suggested wage…

@Dirk players will not look at the wages of players who have more stars or are “better” than they are. I say “better” because I know the way the game calculates how good a player is does not always reflect the reality. But if you have a similar or worse player earning too much you can expect that to affect the wage asked by a player.

It’s a long weekend here in Australia, so I won’t promise to review the board logic in the next couple days as I’ll be out and about and about with my family.

March 14, 2016 04:20

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Logic changed a bit, please let me know if things are still unmanageable.

March 15, 2016 08:25

296 posts(s)

I probably have too much money now to offer them? Lol I have little money but can double some players wages.

March 15, 2016 11:07

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Doubling is fine, the restriction will remain there just to prevent some ludicrous values that would render a team useless too quickly.

Forums Bugs