Forums Bugs

impossible to transfert list some players

Subscribe to impossible to transfert list some players 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 08, 2016 10:45

47 posts(s)

Hi
It seems that it is impossible to transfert list some players of my teams in both dimensions.
I have the message that they are not in my team for long enough (72 turns) but they are …

Medium ticker :
Palmeiras -> Joao Piquet, Juan Ruiz, Olavo Uchoa

Fast ticker :
Corinthians -> Fran Vilaseca, Luca Provenzani, Benido Rincon, Leandro Braganca, Alistair Sims, Benjamin Nunez (can’t change transfert parameters), Gilson Couto, Onofre Assuncao, John Schultheis, Peregrino Santamaria

Cheers

March 09, 2016 02:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, I figured the same when trying on one of mine. The issue is related to the new contract renewal model where the new contract takes place immediately and the contract start is updated with the season and turn of the renewal instead of remaining as the player original hire date. The logic to prevent the transfer is looking at that renewal date instead of looking at the original hiring date…I’ll try to fix it today, shouldn’t take long (I just need to find time to do it).

March 09, 2016 09:11

47 posts(s)

Ok great
Take your time to fix it
Cheers

March 10, 2016 15:09

157 posts(s)

It is a minor thing on the same topic: we used to see the first time you signed a contract with a player when you ranked the players by “contract begin”. It was fun to see the vintage o players you purchased.

Now when a new contract is signed we only see the date of the latest contract. Can you revert to the previous model, Gabriel?

March 10, 2016 21:52

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I wouldn’t say revert, what I can do is add an extra column with the date the player joined the club. The renewal date information is also important as it now determines how soon you can offer a new renewal contract.

March 11, 2016 03:50

157 posts(s)

Works just as well. Thanks!

Forums Bugs