Forums Bugs

National Team sacking

Subscribe to National Team sacking 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 03, 2016 15:19

96 posts(s)

Fast Ticket Turn 124 I took over the management of the Netherlands, turn 125 I get sacked from the job for being knocked out of the World Cup, this can’t be right, surely?

March 03, 2016 23:16

639 posts(s)

Donator

Probably The Netherlands was confused with Turkey ;)

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35194944

March 04, 2016 00:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, the logic for sacking doesn’t care about when the manager joined the national squad, but it definitely should! I’ll create a bug for us to fix this and put you back there in the meantime.

Cheers

March 04, 2016 01:10

96 posts(s)

I might have applied for another international job. I’m not too worried about the sacking, I’d rather point out bugs so they can be fixed.

If I get the job back I won’t complain, but if I don’t I won’t lose any sleep, just thought I should point out the failure in logic in this particular instance.

March 04, 2016 03:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I understand and I’m glad you think that way as it is impossible to guarantee the game will be bug free. Whenever we recognise a failure in the game logic quickly enough to rectify it we’re happy to do it, that’s why I put you back in charge of Netherlands. If another manager had already taken over I wouldn’t sack him to put you back.

Thanks for pointing out you had another application, I’ve now taken care of that as well by deleting it.

Forums Bugs