Forums Bugs

Player auto Substitution

Subscribe to Player auto Substitution 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 12, 2007 06:17

23 posts(s)

Donator

Hello,

i don’t know if this issue has already been adressed.. (didn’t found it in bugs.. didn’t read all the threads)

when a player is unable to play a game, in my case it was a card, don’t know if injury also works the same way, the system does not replace him with a similar one, instead it replaces him with the first field player. My case was my striker, not being able to play because of red card probably (i had a friendly game before so i didn’t know for sure) he was replace with a defender player… placed on the defense

So instead of playing with a 4 5 1 i played with a 5 5 0. lost 1-0.

One of the problems here is that the AI should replace the player with a similar one, at least to put him in the same position.

Question, the yellow cards are from the cup to the championship?

it would be nice to know what is the status of the player for the next game in the championship or cup. that way i could be able to plan in advance more games, instead of having to look everytime every tick especially if you play lots of friendlies like me.

Regards,

keep up the good work

Joao Neves – Chelsea Beta 2

October 12, 2007 09:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You’re right, the player is not necessarily replaced by one from the same position. We already have that as an enhancement. About the yellow cards, you’ll always see the status for the following match, but I agree we need to provide a way for you to check the card status for specific competitions. I miss that too :-)

Thanks for your suggestions.

October 12, 2007 13:06

223 posts(s)

yes that happened to me aswell… i played 2-5-3 instead of 3-4-3 when i got a red carded defender… i couldnt get here and i lost…

Forums Bugs