Forums Bugs

Who is managing the club?

Subscribe to Who is managing the club? 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 12, 2015 10:24

96 posts(s)

“Juan Demichelis’s contract has been renewed. We couldn’t let him leave the club.”

But I didn’t want to keep him, hence the reason for letting his contract run down. I don’t really feel as if I am managing the club(s) in this game any more. If a player gets annoyed, he is automatically transfer listed, the board decide to keep players I want to get rid of. I don’t understand what aspect of management I am partaking in here. Can these issues be fixed? Otherwise I don’t see how people are going to become attached to clubs in the game, unless they are a dedicated Sunderland fan!

October 12, 2015 22:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This was a kind of anti-cheat measure, to prevent managers from letting good players go on purpose. The issue that needs to be fixed here is the calculation that makes this player be considered good for your team when you don’t consider him to be. Another issue is to have proper anti-cheat tools to investigate each scenario rather than block manager actions such as yours that are not cheating related. For the moment I’ll get rid of that player for you, alright?

October 12, 2015 22:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Ah, no need to get rid of him, I see he is being sold :-)
But I take your point and I agree with you, we need to relax these restrictions and build proper tools to investigate suspicious situations. We have something in place but it’s become obsolete now but rebuilding it is one of the key things in our list in order to be able to handle and attract more users.

October 21, 2015 19:46

828 posts(s)

thanks for the shout out and btw i agree with you sniff

Sunderland for Life me

Forums Bugs