Forums Bugs

The Board

Subscribe to The Board 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 12, 2015 17:22

96 posts(s)

Last season after promotion the board wanted me to fight against relegation, managed to avoid relegation by a few points. This season they want me to “fight for the title”, seems a little unrealistic to me.

July 12, 2015 19:55

828 posts(s)

dw mate ive met every expectation my board wants and still they are upset with me…so basicly the board can get fucked lol

July 13, 2015 03:15

96 posts(s)

I won the Euro cup a few years back and the board still hated me and gave me a 1% rating for my job, so someone stole my job and I left in disgust for a year!

July 14, 2015 08:29

639 posts(s)

Donator

I actually left the game for the same reasons. I’m back now, but I would probably leave again if my job gets stolen again.

July 15, 2015 19:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The board is too harsh sometimes, the only good thing that comes from that is people have the chance to eventually manage a club they like. Also, only a manager above you in the ranking can steal your job, so if you are doing well and the board still complains you only have to worry if one of the few doing better than you is interested in managing your club.

October 03, 2015 22:44

96 posts(s)

6th in PL, top of Europa Cup group and still the board hate me. (Fast ticker – Blackburn)
Your Performance: 3%

This is ludicrous, please can we look into improving how the board view the manager? I mean if I was bottom of the league and out of Europe it would be fair to be at 3% or below, but once you get to a low % of approval with the board it appears to be virtually impossible to please them.

October 04, 2015 01:01

828 posts(s)

dont hold your breath ive been bringing this very topic up for years

October 04, 2015 06:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Davison: the last couple years don’t count, we did virtually nothing on them
@Sniff: this is a result of the poor way in which the board evaluates your squad in comparison to the others. In your case your team seems to be highly rated by the board, as a result every victory gives you a little bit and every draw/loss takes a lot, making it too hard to recover from a bad board rating. What I’ll do is I’ll bring forward the task to review the way squad quality is calculated and see if that improves the expectation and performance calculations. If it does not or is not enough I’ll bring forward the task to revisit the way the board evaluates the performance until we get it right.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Forums Bugs