Forums Bugs

Transfer Budget gone backwards

Subscribe to Transfer Budget gone backwards 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 08, 2015 07:28

227 posts(s)

Hello,

my transfer budget, medium ticker Primorac Biograd, has gone back a decimal point.

I selected level 5 investments, and should have a much, much higher transfer budget than just 2 million.

I also believe that my total wage limit was higher than it actually is, but can not remember the exact number I settled at during the investments window.

Thanks,

April 08, 2015 09:29

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

This has been done on purpose as part of the changes to bring back the clube money balance concept. All teams were affected by this change and the new value is compatible with the money balance the clubs received to start with. Same thing applies to wage limits, even though with a less drastic impact.

This club money concept existed a couple years ago, but I can see that when you joined we had already moved to a new model where there was no club money balance, just the budget, wage limits and the improvements section. Basically now your club has some money available and the transfer budget will be calculated based on that. Every 3 turns you have to pay the wages and stadium maintenance, but you also receive some money from sponsors (based on your squad overall quality on season start) and merchandise (based on team performance on matches), not to mention income from tickets when you play at your home ground. Hopefully this will bring back some excitment to the transfer market, which was pretty boring lately.

Please feel free to ask more questions about this.

Forums Bugs