Forums Bugs

Player Value gone backwards

Subscribe to Player Value gone backwards 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 08, 2015 07:23

228 posts(s)

Hello,

player value has gone back a decimal point. For example:

Instead of being worth 28 million, my player is now worth 2.8 million.

This is consistent for every player in the Medium ticker game.

Can this change be readjusted back to normal?

Thank you,

April 08, 2015 09:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This has been done on purpose to adapt the game to the reintroduction of the club money balance concept. We believe the old values were too high and would require teams to have a huge amount of money to be able to transfer players. Of course managers are still free to set the transfer price as they wish, but for now not many teams have enough money to afford high prices.

As this has been done across the board it should not have a negative impact on any specific managers, it is just a matter of adapting to the new reality. I’m sure this will make the player market more interesting than it was before, where there was no real reason to sell a player. Now if you need the money, you’ll sell them!

Cheers

April 08, 2015 14:11

228 posts(s)

Wow, I need to read the front page at log in. My bad!

Yes, I see your point, managing in Croatia was tough. Especially was when I started, Croatia was ranked last in all countries. I had to adopt a technique of patience. I found youth players with potential and developed them. Now after many (10?) seasons, Many youth have developed into players with great skill. Selling some off at the right time also helped me to improve my team.

Thanks for your patience, and great game,
Leigh

Forums Bugs