Forums Bugs

Fired on vacation mode

Subscribe to Fired on vacation mode 21 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 29, 2014 02:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Copied from the announcements [admins only] thread:

Davison said
“Davison clicked vactation mode prior to taking his vacation. when clicking vacation mode the board stated 100% approval. apon returning from vacation i find my team being managed by a poaching piece of shit whom has never made his OWN club in his life sitting in my position of manager…. “fired for inactivity” how the fuck does that happen in vacation mode ?

FIX IT IMMEDIATELY or im gone."

As a clarification, you should only be fired for inactivity if you’re away for 7 days (or 30 in holiday mode). I’ll investigate what happened and get back to this topic.

Cheers

July 29, 2014 03:13

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

As far as I could see you might as well have been fired by mistake. I’ve contacted the new manager to explain the situation, hopefully we can fix that soon.

July 29, 2014 23:42

828 posts(s)

why was my posted response to you in this thread deleted ?
yet not action taken ? i find this whole situation highly suspicious and bullshit.

would be nice if you communicated to me why its taking so long to return my club to me after this “mistake”

a mistake from whom… not me…so who else could have made said mistake…oh filipe abusing his admin ? what mistake ? although i highly agree it would be a big mistake for a “game master” to intentionally steal a team from a manager who is on vacation and had clicked said vacation option…. there shouldnt be a discussion. you should have all the access necessary gabriel to see what the fuck happend. GIVE ME MY FUCKING TEAM BACK HOLY SHIT

July 30, 2014 19:32

828 posts(s)

meanwhile my team gets fucked up and sabotaged by filipe WHAT THE FUCK GABRIEL

July 31, 2014 14:41

340 posts(s)

Davison, they got you where it hurts most then. ;)

/BK

July 31, 2014 15:07

828 posts(s)

naw i always get the last laugh

August 01, 2014 10:20

340 posts(s)

That sounds really disturbing to be honest! :)

/BK

August 01, 2014 22:56

828 posts(s)

how in anyway is that disturbing ?

whats disturbing is fuck all has been done to fix the problem. want to know why this game is dead ? this very situation displays the reason very much. a game master abuses his power and i suspect removed me from my club when i was in vacation mode. there is zero reason why the AI would remove me as manager as i had 100% board approval… and did not exceed the alotted vacation mode time allotment.

me saying ill get the last laugh is a promise. for i know if i leave this game is truely dead. ive been here since managersim ive notice many managers for that era have come and fucked off for the same reason…. nothing gets done… no action is taken. yeh gabriel has a new kid cool story …. i bet he still checks his email everyday. im sure this problem i am injustly going through is easily fixed… no excuse for not signing on and giving us feedback at least every 48 hours but now this is starting to be fucking insulting…. he is fully aware of the problem said it himself it was a mistake… yet has done fuck all in the last 5 days to fix it.

what i call this is fuckn lazy or malicious intent to troll me over the issue…. so yes i laugh and will always be smiling because evil never wins.
ive been right all these years. i think filipe was sick of getting his ass beat everytime i played vs him and being the coward lil fuck he is… he decided to steal my club when i wasnt here. theres seriously no other way for this to happen. the guys a fuckn scumbag. mind you im not 100% but im close to mind made up. theres no way the computer fired me 100% board approval. nor did i exceed my allowed vacation mode. so this is some fuckary involved. im suprised they were even capable of making a game at this point… they sure do fuck all to provide user support.

so knowing im being honest ,truthful , and done nothing to deserve this bullshit…. yes i always get the last laugh.

August 01, 2014 23:01

828 posts(s)

so the faggot bitch steals my club then logs into vaction mode for the last 6 days
Logged in 6 days ago (on vacation) it says on filipe fuckshites name.

yeh so fuck him ban the cunt

August 03, 2014 17:48

340 posts(s)

so power corrupts, it has been know for a very long time.

no big deal.

/BK

August 03, 2014 21:59

828 posts(s)

well it is a big deal to me….. ive had my club stolen by a cunt whom immediately went on vacation mode..( 8 days now) and when he or if he is fired for being “gone” so long i wont be able to be manager of my club till next season or longer if i recieve no help Gabriel

i will be trying to apply as soon as that froggy lil piece of shit is fired… shall see if the game is really that fucked up wheres danio or gabriel do the right thing and put me back at my club that i was illegally removed from.

i also want him permanently banned from this game for what he has done.

August 04, 2014 21:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

First things first. I’ve deleted your post because it was offensive, but it seems pretty much everything you say is like that so there is no point in continuing. Secondly, the GMs have no power to fire other managers like that, and even if they did it wouldn’t show as fired for inactivity.

I don’t have all the data to see every little action that happened, we don’t log everything. What I did see is that you were not away for more than a few days and should not have been fired. I’ll give you your team back, you can stop complaining now.

Cheers

August 04, 2014 21:19

828 posts(s)

lol can you tell how much it means to me ?

Sunderland til i die

thanks gabriel.

August 04, 2014 22:37

803 posts(s)

Lol nice to see it had the efect I wanted: pissing davison :D

As Gabriel said we can’t fire a player, davison was fired probably because he was away too much, like anyone would be… Sorry to see he continues to be allowed to talk about other people the way he does here, no more time to waste with him.

August 04, 2014 22:56

828 posts(s)

i was gone for 5 days you know what you did …. i know what you did. have fun being a loser filipe maybe build your own club instead of trying to steal someones.

August 05, 2014 08:32

340 posts(s)

Hey, the game needs Davison as much as Davison needs the game.
This is the kind of passion that drives progress, compared to the rest of the guys doing nothing for the game, at least he cares.

I’d put him PM of the development of the game.

Even if he uses other words than most of us would, you can not miss the message (and often the truth) in them.

Davison for President I’d say!! I am serious!!

/BK

August 05, 2014 09:11

828 posts(s)

lol me for prime minister of England. id fix alot and i know where id start.

August 07, 2014 18:12

340 posts(s)

no, EU president, that shit need some serious stirring!!

/BK

August 08, 2014 00:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ll use Davison as an advisor on upcoming enhancements/fixes ;-)

August 12, 2014 01:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Davison and Berhan, can you please not have religion arguments in here? Appreciate that.

Cheers

August 13, 2014 08:24

340 posts(s)

Yeah, exactly my point, wrong place to talk about that and also a bit useless, I think we can keep it on e-mail level, but man what a reading, you should see those e-mails :)

I like the idea of using Davison as advisor on future stuff, it’s gonna be very nice to read I recon.

/BK

Forums Bugs