Forums Bugs

Bug na compra de jogador

Subscribe to Bug na compra de jogador 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 02, 2007 12:18

1 posts(s)

Não estou coseguindo comprar alguns jogadores.
Quando ofereço o salario aparece a seguinte mensagem: “Prevented by anti-cheat protection. If you are not trying to cheat, contact admins.”

October 02, 2007 12:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Se você não está tentando roubar significa apenas que você está tentando comprar um jogador de um time cujo técnico já entrou no jogo no mesmo computador ou rede que você usa pra jogar. Isso foi feito pra impedir que pessoas mal intencionadas que tenham mais de um usuário (o que não é permitido) façam negociações entre esses usuários. Infelizmente isso faz com que você não possa vender e comprar jogadores de colegas de trabalho ou faculdade caso joguem na mesma rede que você, mas é o preço a se pagar pra evitar roubos.

In English:

If you’re not trying to cheat that means you’re trying to buy a player from a team whose manager already logged into the game in the same computer or network you use to play. That was made to prevent bad intentioned people who have more than one use (what is not allowed) trade between these users. Because of that, unfortunately, you can’t trade players with co-workers or college friends that play in the same network as you, but that’s the price to pay to avoid cheating.

Cheers.

October 02, 2007 12:59

301 posts(s)

this same rule was implemented in Managersim. And although some GMs didn’t like it, it was neceassry in order to prevent any wrongdoings and any wrongful accusations. Because of that, i wouldn’t make any trades or transfers with my brothers team just to avoid a nasty scene.

i think its worth the price. honestly though, i don’t see any way around it.(how you can prevent cheaters while still allowing friends to deal within themselves)

October 02, 2007 15:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree Charles and I will suffer the consequences of that as well, as I have at least 10 co-workers playing the game. It’s no big deal, as we have other 150 teams to trade with, and this number will grow in the future.

Forums Bugs