Forums Bugs

Match engine and other things

Subscribe to Match engine and other things 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

August 27, 2013 16:37

96 posts(s)

Is the match engine working how you would like it to?

I ask this because there seem to be some things I really can’t work out. Every game I play (apart from internationals) don’t seem to have enough passes in them. I play short passing with the option of often as to how they pass and I struggle to get 50+ passes a game, which seems it’s can’t be correct.

I have a midfielder who scores virtually every game, again this seems to be wrong. (Eugenio Aranguren) fast ticker @ Tottenham.

There also seem to be some really random results. I’ve been doing pretty well for the last 2 seasons in the top 4 nearly all season and then you lose a game you expect to win 7-1. I keep reading about random factors but surely this randomness is too much. I understand that it’s not always the best team that wins, but there just seem to be some weird goings on.

I have also noticed that if you look through the scoring charts in pretty much every country the goalscorers are all old, there is the odd younger goalscorer but it seems that once you hit 31+ you suddenly learn to shoot, surely there should be young goalscorers too?

CPU teams are able to sell retiring players which I also think is wrong if humans can’t, surely we should all be playing by the same rules?

Sorry, I don’t mean to come across as everything is negative as I enjoy the game, I just think there are areas that could be improved. I could be doing things wrong, but these are my thoughts.

August 28, 2013 15:34

828 posts(s)

and that young goal scorer is MINE!!! :)

Forums Bugs