Forums Bugs

scout report bug?

Subscribe to scout report bug? 15 post(s), 8 voice(s)

June 25, 2013 13:35

74 posts(s)

Hi,

In my scout reports page at medium ticker only shows one report of the 3 i’ve made… in fast ticker, everything ok.

June 25, 2013 14:42

61 posts(s)

In medium tick the only report I made I can’t see on the scouting page or even in the players page… I did for my GK damasio….

June 25, 2013 17:28

803 posts(s)

yep, same problem in medium, dont know about FT, level 0 yet :D

June 25, 2013 19:38

74 posts(s)

now i can’t see any player already scouted… it seems they disappear after every tick. only in medium ticker. fast ticker is working fine, i believe

June 26, 2013 10:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yep, there was a bug but it has now been fixed. Thanks for reporting! I’m sorry about the lost scout reports…and no, there is no way to recover them.

Cheers

June 26, 2013 12:33

74 posts(s)

lol. no prob. thanks.

June 27, 2013 08:41

340 posts(s)

Fast ticker, still bug..

I have scouting investment set to “searchable every turn”, but when looking at player on scouting tab, it says I still have 7 turns before I can scout again. Definitelly a bug.

/BK

June 27, 2013 10:40

639 posts(s)

Donator

Probably not a bug but a feature. ‘Searchable every turn’ starts as soon as you can search again, which is in 7 turns since you had low scouting last season.

June 27, 2013 11:21

340 posts(s)

Dimitri, I agree but it has already “started” so it should have been 1 turn by now.
At 12th tick when the investments are DONE making, the new setting should be LIVE, then I should have the NEW investment rate.

It’s a bug, trust me.

/BK

PS, the same logic as the new transfer budget being available after tick 12, so should the new value/rate for the scouting and EVERY other investment be “reset” to the new value after the 12th tick. Right?

June 27, 2013 19:31

828 posts(s)

i guess its carrying over since the last time you used the scout. but yes i agree this shouldnt happen i am also experiencing this

June 28, 2013 06:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, Dimitri and Davison are right about the way it works, it will be every turn once your current waiting period is over. That said, I’ve also changed it so that when the investments are updated the scout waiting period is adjusted.

Cheers

June 28, 2013 08:59

340 posts(s)

Cool, I don’t mind the waiting period, but design-wise it’s flaw-ish as the rest of the investment kick in at turn 12, so should the rest as well, or we could say as soon as the money spent (transfer budget) then the new transfer funds being released (dictated by investment grade), no?

A detail thing but as they say, the devil is in the detail, plus I am very keen to do some scouting ;)

Ciao

June 28, 2013 13:00

301 posts(s)

ive been scouting the shit out of all my players every turn :)
some interesting results

June 28, 2013 13:20

340 posts(s)

Right, and people who had not highest level of scouting last season are penalized, as I can’t really use my scouts new research ratio before turn 21.

This leads me to a thing I want to throw out there:
What about the investment 12 turns are at the end of each season instead of the very begining?

/BK

June 28, 2013 17:52

803 posts(s)

Gabriel solved that bug, it will only happen this season.

About changing the 12 turns, they would have to change the competitions squedule (as the international finals are played in those turns) or just start everything 12 turns earlier. I think I prefer to have more time before league starts to prepare the season rather than time after competitions end.

Forums Bugs