Forums Bugs

Board Points

Subscribe to Board Points 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

May 27, 2013 06:51

241 posts(s)

Hello

In medium ticker for the new season I was suprised to see i have no board points to spend. Plus i saw that my coaching level dropped from 10 to 7, Physiotherapy 1 to 0 ,Scouting 2 to 0
Stadium 7 to 5 , Total wage limit 8 to 7, Money from players sold added to transfer budget 1 to 0

The Board Expectations last season both for league and cup were " improve the squad ". Well all my squad of 30 players were improved during last season and team finished 2nd and promoted to super lig form lig a.

Aditionally the board performance increased to %77 from %30 +

I dont understand why my board points dropped after a season where the team exceeded board expectations.

July 20, 2013 14:56

96 posts(s)

I had a similar experience in the Fast ticker with Tottenham. I did what the board wanted – to improve the squad – and they were happy but I lost board points.

The other thing I noticed was that I had money to spend at the end of last season and now when I do the board points it says I will have more money than last year to spend, but at the minute my balance is 0 – I guess until tick 12. The thing I don’t really understand is that they stripped the money that was left over last season, which meant that at the start of the season when most people buy players I am unable to as the board stripped me of cash. I realise I will get it in a few ticks, but wouldn’t it be better to be able to build your squad before the season started rather than once it’s underway?

July 24, 2013 03:35

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@amacb: when you lose board points such as what happened to you it means your board points total for the new season was less than what you had for the previous season. Looking at your team in Medium I see that prior to the season you mention here your team was relegated from the first division to the second. In terms of points calculation being in the first division in the previous season already gives you more points than being on the second. Besides that your team was also part of Europa League, awarding him a few extra points in the previous calculation.

@Sniff: the money available is recalculated every season based on the level of transfer budget you specify and any money left from the previous season is transferred into board points for the new season. That’s why when the season ends your money goes back to 0, so that it can be transferred into board points.

Forums Bugs