Forums Bugs

Cheat ?

Subscribe to Cheat ? 6 post(s), 5 voice(s)

February 09, 2013 18:59

1 posts(s)

Jason Teasdale

Transfered from Cienciano to Gueugnon

Hi this is normal ? ok its a good player but 900M ???? and he have so many games played; ….

February 09, 2013 21:19

639 posts(s)

Donator

Wow, that must be a record… could be legit though.

February 10, 2013 03:26

20 posts(s)

had about 2 billion on my bank account, and really not worried about the price, I have been following this player for a while and I do not regret paying that much for him, I am building a competitive team, and still have some money on my bank account, and I will still be looking for some good players, if I really want them I am not afraid to pay top $$ for him, it is not a “cheat” I would call it an “Investment” this is my first season back from Ligue 2 and if you look at the transfers I have done and what I posted last season I am looking for excellent players to have a spot in international competitions for next season and compete in them (champions preferably) I personally think Teasdale is one of the best Midfielders in this game and a big plus is that he is young, when I purchased him his value was more than 500M I do not expect him to improve any more, but I do expect to play him in every match. I am trying to build a competitive team, and trust me, money is not an issue. I will try to get the better players available and money will not stop me, I have plenty of it to spend.

February 10, 2013 10:33

803 posts(s)

Well every manager do as he pleases but I think with that money you could start a team to be in the top for many ages to come, you would probably negotiate some player similar to that for 300M, just needed to search and talk to managers :D

Anyway, doesn’t seem like cheating to me.

Cheers

February 11, 2013 12:03

340 posts(s)

so who would spend 45% of the entire funds on a 34 year old player??

these questions wouldn’t exists if we had a realistic economy model, it really is killing the game, but who cares..

/BK

February 11, 2013 16:31

20 posts(s)

Teasdale is not 34 he is 24 and his average skill is 90.14
I know that his price was a little elevated, but like you said, who cares..

Forums Bugs