Forums Bugs

Performance and retiring players.

Subscribe to Performance and retiring players. 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 11, 2012 14:57

25 posts(s)

First the performance, i find it a bit hard to get this rating up after the latest change. I won the league 5 out of 6 seasons, the cup 3 out of 6 seasons, and been in european group stage the last 10 seasons, i have improved the stadium to 60.000 seats and the bank is above 1 bill.

My current performance rating is 5%!! Im a real life FC Copenhagen fan, and in real life they would be building statues all over Copenhagen of me for this kind of performance :) :)

Just think its to hard to achieve a positive rating now, focussing to much on some issues and not at all on others.

Retiring players: I find it wrong that they would ask for more salary if you fire them in their last year, taking in note that they themselves have terminated the contract already.

You could argue that the transferlist link should be removed, or maybe allow for a low transfer price.

/Jakob

December 11, 2012 16:32

639 posts(s)

Donator

So what does the board say? Win the league with 20 points ahead?

December 16, 2012 22:59

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Performance: I understand what you’re saying, when you play most of the season against weaker teams it’s much harder to get your ratings up as any loss or draw, any early elimination or position below expectation in the league would drop your performance considerably. Maybe after finishing the economy changes we can rethink the manager performance evaluation process.

Retiring players: completely agree. That should be easier to change :)

Cheers

December 29, 2012 16:28

25 posts(s)

Here is a good example of what is wrong.

16-email-old Champions! The Board 94 6

16-email-old Match Result Report 94 6
16-email-old Bad result The Board 94 6

I draw 2-2 in the final and end up winning it, my performance is kicked back to 1% right after winning the cup, i really dont hope my job can be in danger because of this bug.

/Jakob

Forums Bugs