Forums Bugs

Big Exploit

Subscribe to Big Exploit 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 28, 2007 11:43

38 posts(s)

I copied and pasted the following code to test something:

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/fire_player/XX
XX is your youth player number

Anyhow, I forced Érick Correia to leave prematurely before he even asked for a contract.

The reason I tested this is because there are some players in the transfer market that are still listed as “youth player” with no option to offer a “promotional contract”. This basically means that there are already a few managers using this exploit without telling anyone about it…

September 28, 2007 11:48

301 posts(s)

i tested this out and patrick is right.

on the same topic, I can GUARANTEE you guys that i’ve seen players on the open market still listed as “youth” players on the free transfer list.
when you select the player it still says “youth” but the option to “offer contract” is only available on the players line on the TL.

so obviously, some managers don’t care to report cheats and would rather take advantage.

September 28, 2007 11:51

301 posts(s)

i’ve gone through the list quickly and have already found a couple of players in the same boat as pats player. i won’t name names but this should definitely be patched up cause people will be pumpingout youth player after youth player every tick.

September 28, 2007 12:18

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

patched. glad to see guys really interested in having a good game! cheers!

September 28, 2007 12:22

124 posts(s)

I am not sure but I think I may have signed one player marked as a youth. Didn´t think more about it at the time because I was logged in at school and had to run to class…

September 28, 2007 15:18

38 posts(s)

Danilo, due to my experimentations, I’m now left with only 5 youth players in my squad. Would it be possible to spawn a 6th one please? I need all the players I can get for friendlies.

Thanks!

September 28, 2007 19:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i gave your player back :)

September 28, 2007 20:02

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

now I also gave back everyone´s players :)

Forums Bugs