Forums Bugs

scorer bug

Subscribe to scorer bug 8 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 27, 2007 12:45

223 posts(s)

well guys, there are still too many goals in the game, 2 games so far and there is in spain a top scorer with 12 goals… unrealistic… or a team with 16 goals scored in two games!

we certainly have to improve these components!

other thing i noticed is that there is a team named SEVILLA II in division 1 in spain. i previously thought it refered to betis but i was mistaken…

which team is this one?

cheers

September 27, 2007 12:48

24 posts(s)

Yes i just saw it to lol. Please fix this.

Another thing that remains unreal is the number of fouls and players with rating 10!

September 27, 2007 15:08

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

yep, those problems are challenges. we will fix asap, but please notice that our working hours are not cooperating lately.

Also, it is not enough to take a look only at the numbers in general. Each case is a different one. Take for example “Remo”, on beta1, brazil, second division. The manager in this case sold out all his goalkeepers (!!!!). I´ve already warned him that we currently have a situation where, if you dont have any goalkeerpers at all and no one is assigned to be a gk on the formation, the game will not complete that position for you. The result: Remo is playing without a goalkeeper. The consequence of that is obvious.

So the word is: we do need to improve those components. But we need to be careful to analyze each case, as sometimes big numbers do have very good reasons.

September 29, 2007 11:03

223 posts(s)

danilo, sorry to ask, but sevilla 2, whick team is this? lol

cheers

September 29, 2007 13:12

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

that is a very good question :) it must be something with the team list peter gave us… we will take a look on this before we reset the dimension but, for now, lets keep this strange name.

September 30, 2007 08:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I found that Sevilla II in a football site with teams currently playing in the spanish second division. Isn’t there a Sevilla II team at all? I can investigate it further or someone from Spain could answer that :-)

September 30, 2007 08:17

223 posts(s)

well in this site i found Sevilla B:

http://www.zerozero.pt/edicao.php?id_edicao=1645

ok it makes sense… just turn the II into a B.

cheers

September 30, 2007 16:41

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Done. It makes more sense :-)

Forums Bugs