Forums Bugs

Bug in "Top Scorer" table.

Subscribe to Bug in "Top Scorer" table. 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 27, 2007 11:32

29 posts(s)

In Beta 1, England, Division 2, the “Top Scorer” in the league is with a team playing in Division 1!

The player has scored 16 goals, but when you look at the division 1 table, the team he plays for has only scored 2 goal in total.

September 27, 2007 11:43

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

this player was bought from blackburn hovers, on turn 22. He scored those goals for his previous team. He can continue to be the top scorer of a competition, even if he is not playing on it anymore :)

It would be a mess to show the team for which the player scored each one of the goals because, potentially, a player can play for a lot of teams during the season. So I decided to show only the club that the player is playing for right now. That may be a little missleading. But i count on the feedback from you guys to suggest better approuches :)

cheers

September 27, 2007 11:51

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

another thing that may be missleading is that on the team history table, you see the history for each one of the players. but the number that you see there is the individual statistic for each player. So if you see “7 games played” for example, it doesnt mean that those were all played for your team. Those are the season numbers for your player (summarize his numbers for all the official matches he played, for all teams).

That is another point where I am counting on your feedback. Is it better to show only the statistics of that player for your team, if you are on the team history screen? I dont think so. But that is only my opinion, I want to hear our community voice.

Forums Bugs